News & Events
Important Links & Current Events
Sign up for church services by clicking HERE.
View Administrative Assistant job listing HERE.
Register or sign into Realm. Realm is our new church software and very useful for communicating with small groups and ministries.
In-person church gatherings have now restarted! Sunday worship service takes place in-person in the Sanctuary, on Sundays at 10:30 –OR– online on our public Facebook page and on our Youtube channel. The church office is open normal (9-4) hours with limited staff. All staff continue to work and are available by email as listed on our staff page or through the church phone number – 843-884-9761.
As We Worship Together
- Social Distancing Guidelines mean that we will have pews marked with recommended spacing guidelines. Ushers will assist you in being seated and leaving the buildings.
- The Nursery will open (for children newborn to 3 years-old) starting Easter Sunday. Children’s Church is not currently meeting. Disposable activity bags will be prepared weekly so that families can either dispose at church or take home.
- Choir music will be prepared ahead of time and will be presented digitally so that participants are safe as well as those who enjoy their musical gifts.
- Our restrooms in the office hall will be open for one person at a time. Ushers will assist with these guidelines and after every use the bathroom will be disinfected in ways recommended by DHEC.
- If anyone becomes sick while in the sanctuary, a room will be available so that they may isolate until they are able to leave the building. This room will be kept closed for the following 24 hours and then disinfected. In the Sanctuary building, the room is the Conference Room and in the CLLC it is the back hall conference room.
- We will not receive Holy Communion by intinction but each person will receive a pre-packaged offering to restrict handling.
Leaving the Worship Spaces
- Traffic patterns will have been established and Ushers will assist you in leaving the spaces.
- Sanctuary will be disinfected following each worship service; and the CLLC as well.
After We Leave the Campus
- Further cleaning will prepare the spaces for next gathering.